Fiber Optic Patch Cord LC Singlemode Duplex
- 100% test before shipment
- Low insertion loss and high return loss
- Serialized & Individual Test Records
- Meets ROHS and Bell core GR 326-core standards
- Custom Configurations Available at No Extra Charge
- Available in fiber bunch, ribbon fan-out, pigtail available
|Parameter||Single Mode||Multi Mode|
|Basic||Fiber connector||FC, SC, LC, ST, MU, MTRJ, MPO|
|Ceramic Ferrule Specification||125.5um concentricity deviations:<=1um||127um concentricity deviations:<=3um|
|End-face Geometry||Radius of Curvature||7~25mm||5~12mm||N/A|
|Fiber Under Cut||≤100nm||≤100nm||N/A|
|Drop||≤0.2dB(1.5M, 5 drops)|
|Vibration||IL ≤0.2dB(550Hz, 1.5mm)|
|Repeatability||≤ 0.1dB(1000 times)|
|Durability||> 1000 times|
|Operating Temperature||-40°C ~ +85°C|
Zero-Defects QA Program
High Quality Materials
Advanced Equipment & Tooling
Expert Technical Support
100% Product Testing
100% Product Guarantee
Fast Turn Around
Same-Day Manufacturing Available
How to correctly choose between PVC, LSZH and OFNP?
PVC Cable: PVC cable resistant to oxidation and degradation, is
used for horizontal runs between the
table. It is also work for vertical runs if the building features a
contained ventilation system running
through the duct work.
LSZH Cable: LSZH cable has a special flame retardant coating, and
excellent fire safety
characteristics of low smoke, low toxicity and low corrosion. It is
same to PVC cable for horizontal
runs between the table.
OFNP Cable: OFNP cable is a space within the building created by
designed for the movement of environmental air, complies with the
NFPA fire safety.
It is usually work for vertical runs between floors.
How to Choose The Right Fiber Optic Cable Type?
5km at 1310nm
5km at 1310nm
10km at 1310nm
PS: The difference of OM4 and OM3 fiber mode as the following
1. OM4 was developed specifically for VSCEL laser transmission and
allows 10 Gig / second link distances of up to 550 Meters (compared
to 300M with OM3).
2. The effective modal bandwidth for OM4 is more than double that
3. For OM4 patch cable, it is 4700 MHz.km while for OM3, it is 2000
Packing: 1pc/PE Bag, 20pcs/Bigger PE bag, 200-300pcs/Carton